Come, Connect, Celebrate
At St. Martin of Tours, we practice and are involved in developing an "Engaged Church" community. As such, we want all members of our Parish, young and old, to be invested and involved in the development of creating and extending the vibrant Parish community of St. Martin of Tours.
We welcome all people, and look forward to getting to know you, and having you involved in our Community. We have many vibrant and active ministries. We have many opportunities for you to meet and establish new friendships with fellow Parish members, and also have many opportunities for you to enrich and extend your Catholic Faith.
In exchange, we also expect for you to be an active and engaged member of our community. What does this mean?
MEMBERSHIP AT ST. MARTIN OF TOURS CHURCH MEANS THAT I WILL:
• Know Christ and make Christ known to others
• Continuously learn more about our great Catholic faith and tradition
• Serve in a ministry
• Attend Sunday mass, pray regularly, and celebrate the Sacraments
• Care for the least of my brothers and sisters
• Support my church with spiritual and financial gifts
• Carry forth the spirit of St. Martin of Tours - as a defender of the Catholic faith, a
loyal soldier of Christ, and a humble servant of others.
If you need further information, please contact the Rectory Office by calling (310) 476-7403.